We loveeeee weekends packed with amazing food, activities that get us moving, exploring and adventuring!
So we thought we’d share some of our favourites
- Mt Macedon- Sanitarium Lake…the tracks are moderate but reasonably short (3k’s) SO beautiful and only 40 mins from the city
- The tan- enter the botanical gardens and you wouldn’t even know you’re 5 minutes from the city
- Erskine Falls Lorne
- Wilson’s prom- A bit of a drive but totally worth it, the bush meets the ocean…Pure BLISS and there are loads of different trails to do..
- Anna Grace (Sth Melbourne)- BEST pumpkin paleo loaf
- Urban Pro juice (Albert Park)- The smashed avo is on point as are the juices and bliss balls
- Patch (Richmond) for all things PALEO and you’ll love the interior
- JED- gorgeous Paleo options and nice vibe if you’re visiting Macedon Ranges
- Bike riding along St. Kilda..
- Yoga @ Humming Puppy (sheek and zen all in one), Yoke (feels like family) or Power Living-Fitzroy for MANOJ’s CLASS (He is AMAZE)!
- Trapeze flying (The Fly Factor- Blackburn)
- BOUNCE- because you’re never too old for HUGE TRAMPOLINES 😉
- Horse riding camp- Craigs Hut- HORSES, CAMPING & HIGHCOUNTRY ADVENTURE….the perfect recipe for FUN!
S & M. X